Easy Cook TV cooking blog is offering the best homemade recipes that do not need much time and professional cooking skills to visitors’ attention. We will show you: cooking at home is fascinating and very tasty!
symphony of aromatic borsch
Are you always smiling when remember granny’s pies, and mother’s borsch seems to be the most delicious dainty in the world? All right! As homemade dishes are appetizing, safe and, importantly, thrifty! Easy Cook TV blog is offering step-by-step classic homemade recipes from category “delicious”. At the same time these dishes are time-tested and simple to cook. If a housewife has such a cooking assistant, so even inexperienced one can impress family and guests pleasantly!
Classic borsch with beef
Recipes of homemade dishes do not go without borsch, as it is some cooking basis, and housewives are constantly arguing about its correct cooking!
The list of ingredients:
- Beef (bone) – one and a half kilogram.
- Water – 3,5 l.
- Two onions.
- Three carrots.
- Root of parsley.
- 5 corns of allspice.
- 2 beets.
- 3 potatoes.
- Bay leaf.
- Apple vinegar – 3 table-spoons.
- Sugar – half a teaspoon.
- Sunflower oil.
- Three tomatoes.
- Cabbage – half kilogram.
- 5 pieces of garlic.
A step-by-step recipe:
- Wash meat and cover it with water. Bring it to a boil, then minimize fire to minimum, removing scum from time to time.
- Put peeled onion– 1 item, carrot and root of parsley into a pot to meat. Boil bouillon not less than 2,5 hours. Add bay leaf and pepper at the end.
- Peel carrot and potato, make some filling from beet (you can grate or slice it). Fry root for 15 minutes with sunflower oil and sugar, vinegar and bouillon.
- Cut peeled tomato into cubes, cut onion, chop carrot and fry all this stuff with vegetable oil (except tomato, add it 10 minutes before doneness of stuffing).
- When meat is ready, you should put it away and cut into small pieces. Filter bouillon and put it onto fire again.
- Add potato that was cut into cubes and chopped cabbage into boiling bouillon and boil it for 5-7 minutes. Then add stewed carrot, onion and tomato mix. Boil it for 5 minutes.
- Put beet filling at the end, minimize fire to the minimum and stew borsch for 15 minutes under a lid. Add salt, sugar, spices to your taste, and also put pieces of beef into the pot again.
- Prepare garlic, put through the wringer together with salted fat. At the same time add finely cut dill into the pot that was taken off the fire.
- In minimum 10 minutes (borsch should draw a bit), pour dish on plates and add a spoon of salted fat with dill as well as rich sour cream to each portion.
Cooking recipes (videos) are the most popular and up-to-date format of information presentation. It is easy and pleasant to learn cooking wisdom while looking at actions of a cook from outside. We are offering simple recipes for every day from products that you definitely have in your fringe!
Potato pancakes (potato, eggs, sunflower oil, onion, dried spices):
Cabbage has really great significance in dietary intake. Recipes of dish cooking with such an ingredient are worthy popular.
Sauerkraut for the day – quick recipe of cooking (head of cabbage, table salt, acetic acid, fresh carrot, sweet pepper, bay leaf, peppercorn, several pieces of garlic, sugar):
Our website with recipes will open an amazing world of cooking fantasy and gastronomic masterpieces for all comers, and it will become a reliable assistant while cooking of everyday dishes!